Sunday, December 27, 2009

Heartburn And High Blood Pressure How Do You Know If You've Had A Heart Attack?

How do you know if you've had a heart attack? - heartburn and high blood pressure

I Woke up last night with chest pains. It felt like a vise for me got stuck. I'm in my 40 years and have heartburn and a drug for high blood pressure every day. This simply does not feel like heartburn. The pain extends to the head then simply disappeared. I know I should have awakened my husband, but want to worry if there is nothing. Were also angry with myself, to incur costs to visit the hospital for anything - they just do not have thousands of dollars for care.

Is it possible that I have a heart attack? I feel very well this morning. I am also very stupid, do not respond, last night.

Thank you for the advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment