Sunday, January 3, 2010

Minnesota Cooking School Cooking School Costs...especially In Minnesota.?

Cooking school costs...especially in Minnesota.? - minnesota cooking school

Hello. My current job pays 95K/year so I do not really need a new career. Yet I understand and prepare for a meal! I am constantly on the Food Network and have prepared almost everything they have.

My question is, I am interested to acquire more formal education in the kitchen - just enough to get the name "Boss". What are the possibilities for a guy who wants to go to cooking school, but only at night or on the day of the Random Off. A certification program to qualify as a head or must have an Associates degree. In all the schools and the local schools in Minnesota, no one knows? I checked, Le Cordon Bleu, but aside $ 420/credit hours, I can not find the number of hours that I need, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment