Monday, January 18, 2010

Pattern For Fondant Ballet Slippers Can Someone Copyright A Cake?

Can someone copyright a cake? - pattern for fondant ballet slippers

A woman says she has invented for fondant and put a muffin that was solely his idea, and no copy otherwise a violation of the law ... So when I go out and share buy foot and hand on a model to sell in my muffins and what constitutes a violation of the law? She goes after people who use Yahoo's Flickr to appeal and the names of people like criminals, do not slander? Is it fair to do? How is it that the plant does not twinky sueing people for the replication of twinknies and Hohoš known ..

3 comments:

Spicy Ketchup said...

RHE question is fun
I think if you can then try to

Grub said...

I think not. I think it could treat the name of the cake copyright, but not the recipe or. It can can be another way we ensure that legally, but I doubt she did.

Bub said...

If defamation

Post a Comment