Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wooden Ouija Board What's The Difference Between A Spirit Board And A Ouija Board??....I'm Confused!!!?

What's the difference between a Spirit Board and a Ouija Board??....I'm confused!!!? - wooden ouija board

I went yesterday evening paranormal investigation in a museum followed by a professional team. We have this plank of wood with numbers and letters on the outside and a crystal center. The first time I'd go with her, the lady told me that this is not a Ouija board, and they are not dangerous because of their use. But later in the light, the lady was to invite other people to have a chance ... confused in the so-called "Ouija Board, but in because the other lady said it would not be a Ouija board!

What is the difference?

4 comments:

hopeof kingdom said...

If you ask God, the Lord willing, I would say that the Ouija is certainly the wrong way. God condemns all occult practices.

sherry said...

For me, I see no real difference is just another name for it really works for her.
I have a Paranormal group and not with any of the following tables. As a very good groups Alto who do not have these cards.
We have various methods that we use and get more security and essentially the same answers, which could be achieved by this Council.
I do not think it makes a difference, except for name and perhaps even those who use them, what to call a board Spirit feel better because they do not use the word "Ouija Board".

sheila.t... said...

No, really. There were tables without all the characters in them that the shape of a triangle with a pencil hole in the middle, and moved with little wheels, which were known as a clipboard. This can be confusing because some people saw a board, but have heard it.

Suzie s said...

There is no difference, mind and
Ouija are the same and can be very dangerous in the wrong hands.

Post a Comment