Saturday, February 27, 2010

White Think Discharge 3dpo Im 5dpo And Having Early Symptoms, Is This My Month?

Im 5dpo and having early symptoms, is this my month? - white think discharge 3dpo

Hii ladies

Thus began my period 3 April and ended in 7th April.
6,7,8,11,12,13,14,15,18,19,20,21 baby danced twice a day.
I think somewhere in ovulation in those days. =]
States in my calendar that I am on 17 Ovulation. So, if the law would 5dpo.

1dpo mild headache
2dpo white creamy discharge (TMI)
3dpo slight cramps, back pain, light, not as a download (tested BFN)
4dpo-Moody (ask the man, lol), back pain and cramps were bad
5dpo, cramps, headache, runny creamy (TMI)


I know that your head makes you believe these things, but I know for a fact that has been created. AF'm not for another 9 days. I was wondering what you think, I'm not asking you to be doctors and they told me to get pregnant, herOh, you're not pregnant. Tell me could be your experience and your opinions. Thank you sooo much, baby dust to all !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment