Monday, November 16, 2009

Back Bone Pain More Condition_symptoms I Get Extreme Bone Pain In My Shoulders After Being In The Water For More Than Two Hours. Can Anyone Explain?

I get extreme bone pain in my shoulders after being in the water for more than two hours. Can anyone explain? - back bone pain more condition_symptoms

The first time it happened I was in a hot bath for several hours. Later that night, my shoulder pain, very bad. This time I was in a pool for several hours. I was not an activity that could cause this problem. The pain is deep in our bones. To my right, joins get my collarbone serious injuries. I do not know very well feel in any position. I have no idea what could be.

1 comments:

sokokl said...

There is causing a number of possibilities for what could be that strong forces of water as in the hot tub (just an example).

I would recommend seeing your doctor and see what they say.

Post a Comment