Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ps 2 Hdloader 3.8c Download Iso Are There Any Generic PS/2 Mouse Drivers That Can Disable Or Dim LED Lights?

Are there any generic PS/2 Mouse drivers that can disable or dim LED lights? - ps 2 hdloader 3.8c download iso

I bought a fairly generic USB PS 2 Mouse phone / (I am currently in South Korea)

Very little mouse. The only problem is that the LEDs are so bright they give me headaches. In fact, unplugged, and I decide to use my touchpad. I'll just try to go back to another mouse, if someone in the direction of a driver's point.

2 comments:

Rakesh said...

Driver for the mouse is part of the OS, I have no driver that can help turn the LED on the mouse is more than something physical with driver

Rakesh said...

Driver for the mouse is part of the OS, I have no driver that can help turn the LED on the mouse is more than something physical with driver

Post a Comment