Monday, November 16, 2009

Gall Bladder Blocked Have You Had Your Gall Bladder Removed?

Have you had your gall bladder removed? - gall bladder blocked

Over the past 13 years I have had problems, gallbladder. In general, once a year, sometimes twice. The pain lasts about 3 or 4 days, and I was good then. This, however, the pain lasted for 15 days, and I was the shit was yellow and white. I spent the first 5 days in a fetal position on my bed and ate nothing in those 5 days. After that, I wonder if the pain is gone, or when I used to, but at least it works for the nest 10 days. I was told I had gallstones completely blocking my bile duct, and the pain has been the springboard. She also told me that the next time you attack, do I have removed my gallbladder. I wonder if anyone has problems with his gall bladder, or they have removed. What are the things you should know. I've heard that you should watch your diet if you have no gallbladder.

1 comments:

Hope said...

I had my gallbladder removed in January, and I'm good. In gastronomy, it depends on each person, I think I say this because I had heard stories of people who are foods high in fat, and 30 minutes to eat or when I go to the bathroom. I was not the problem, but I had problems with my bowels for a longer period. In my opinion, if I tell you and the pain that would not undergo the procedure, and if you one of those who go to the toilet every time you should go eat, you know what concerns you and even better that You never know when would be a further attack, and in pain. However, you should weigh your options and decide what is best for you. I know you're probably nervous, I know it was, but a lot of Internet research and talking to your doctor and let him know your concerns so that they talk about the advantages and disadvantages. Good luck and keep you in my prayers.

Post a Comment