Thursday, November 12, 2009

Letter Of Completed Community Service Hours How To Write Reference Letter For Community Service For Student?

How to write reference letter for community service for student? - letter of completed community service hours

Hello boys and girls,

I am an ESL teacher at a local school. A pupil at the school told me I needed about 10 hours of voluntary work for a traffic violation in full, and asked if I needed help. The students helped with the work and be completed 10 hours, and then some ...

She never told me what the "evidence" needed to track past and his court appointment, in 2 days!

I asked whether he "shapes" I want to get filled, but she said that there is anything that has to do, write a letter.

I thought I should be on letterhead of the school taken but not reported in time to save some manner and the date of hearing is on Monday at 8 clock.

So what I am writing this letter? Can anyone help? Ich 2 teach Class, I do not mind that it's turn, but I have to help the girl because they have a big task for me.

How long will it be? Should I special? Please help as soon as possible, thank you!

1 comments:

DrIG said...

Use your common sense. Add the number of days, and, if possible. Tell me what you did to help the school and not just you. Evaluate your work. /

Post a Comment